The Infinity G35 and Nissan 350Z are high-end performance machines, boasting the VQ35DE V6 Engine that easily pulls these cars through the highest demands. Because they are at the fore-front of automotive technology, many aspects of the cars performance have grown increasingly complicated. Modifying simple things such as the vehicle’s exhaust system, becomes a daunting task that can become pricey. Due to the complexity of the bends, flanges and welds in the OEM Y-Pipe, Megan Racing has decided to manufacture a direct bolt-on Y-Pipe for the 350Z and G35.
The Y-Pipe features two High-Flow flex pipes to reduce the interior noise resonance without sacrificing performance while the Polished T-304 Stainless Steel construction offers a show-car look and long lasting durability.
The inlets are 2.5″ that follow through with individual pipes until they converge at the Cat-Back system with a 3″ Flat-Flange to provide a secure and tight seal every time.
Specifications & Features:
– NOTE: Off road used only!
– 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
– CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
– TIG-welded for strength and durability
– 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
– Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
– Our newest revision, pictured, features an extended collector further down the exhaust path to help with exhaust scavenging properties to maximize flow. This more recent revision is designed off of the „HR“ engine, while the previous version was designed off of the „DE“ engine– the newer revised version will still fit all model years 2003-2007 Nissan 350Z and G35. The photo of the Y-pipe on the vehicle is the previous version.