GFB Deceptor Pro TMS Subaru Impreza GC8 99-00/Forester 98-05
In-car volume-adjustable blow-off valve!
A WORLD FIRST in blow-off valve technology, the Deceptor Pro is based on the patented volume adjustable Stealth FX blow-off valve, but advances the design even further, featuring an industry world first: electronic proportional in-car adjustment of blow-off valve volume! It is no longer needed to cruise the street with a permanently noisy blow-off valve; The Deceptor Pro lets you choose when and where you are noticed!
New TMS Turbo Management System: Don’t throw your BOOST away but INCREASE IT BY up to 40%. GFB’s Turbo Management System (TMS) parts offer multiple performance benefits over factory diverter valves. We looked at the concept named ‘blowoff valve’ and took this to a whole new level!
• MORE POWER – Ours Holds Boost, Can Yours? Factory diverter/blowoff valves are commonly known to leak or fail, especially with age or higher boost levels. A GFB TMS will hold as much boost as you can throw at it, 24/7 – No frequent re-builds or replacement required.
• BETTER RESPONSE Through reduced turbo lag – The GFB TMS is designed specifically to minimize lag – tests show that it can return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter when shifting gears, while delivering up to 40% more transitional boost.
• BETTER DRIVEABILITY – Smoother than stock. Factory diverters tend to operate fully open or fully shut. This can cause annoying surging at freeway speeds, requiring constant throttle corrections to hold steady speed. The GFB TMS completely eliminates this problem, making the car smoother to drive.
• GET THE SOUND – OR NOT – It’s your choice! Want noise? GFB patented Respons succeeds where others have failed! By adjusting the venting ratio of atmosphere/recirculation, you CAN achieve a sound WITHOUT throwing a CEL (Fault code in ECU), running rich, stalling using more fuel or causing other problems commonly associated with atmospheric-venting valves.
What makes the DECEPTOR PRO TMS a better Blowoff Valve?
• Remote in car control, proportional volume control; from silent to loud, or anywhere in between
• Modern, compact in-car BOV volume controller with backlit dial
• Volume adjustment mechanism driven by a high-torque geared electric motor
• Durable, low-friction gear train supported by precision sealed ball-bearings
• Supplied with all parts necessary to have it up and running quickly and easily
The Deceptor Pro also includes trademark GFB design features:
• Ertalyte™ piston ring – maintains the integrity of the vacuum signal
• Acetal™ piston seat – positive seal under boost, and a maintenance-free long life
• Lightweight piston, for fast valve response
• 360º rotating vacuum nipple – for neat installations
• Low profile, user friendly spring adjustment mechanism – no tools required
This kit is a universal set, fits almost any car with a turbo (no diesel of course!) The inlet and outlet adapters are available in different sizes for different hoses. If you doubt about fitment on your car just send us an email and we give you the correct advise.
For some cars (like S14, Impreza, WRX, R33, R34, EVO, Soarer, Forester) we have special ‘made to fit’ kits online and you better choose those. For all other cars this universal kit is a very good option!
This model fits the following vehicles:
– Subaru Forester SF 98-02 engine EJ20T
– Subaru Forester SG 03-05 engine EJ20T, EJ25T
– Subaru Impreza GT/WRX/STI GC8 98-01 engine EJ205, EJ20T
– Subaru Legacy BE/BH/BT 98-03 engine EJ20TT