Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE ZD is an OLED multi-display. This product needs to be connected to the Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
By linking to the Defi-Link ADVANCE System, Up to 6 kinds of information is displayed all together in one screen.
This product provides information on speed, engine speed, volt, clock, and so on. By connecting sensors, oil temperature, water temperature, oil pressure, fuel pressure, and exhaust temperature are also displayed.
Main specifications, functions, and features
- ADVANCE System
- ADVANCE Control Unit necessary
- Commercial attachment necessary
- Display color: amber
- Illumination: auto
- OLED panel
- Indicator output
- Built-in indicators
- Driving data can be recorded & replayed
- Opening mode/Ending mode
- Warm-up function
- Applicable number of cylinders: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8
- Mounting bracket attached
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common.
- Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit is necessary to operate ADVANCE CR gauges.
- This product does not contain sensors or sensor wires. Purchase necessary sensor sets additionally. If you already have ADVANCE CR or ADVANCE BF gauges, you don’t need to purchase the sensor and sensor wire additionally.