Spring rate front: 12,0kg
Spring rate rear: 6,7kg
Front Top Mount: Aluminium
Rear Top Mount: Aluminium
The D2 Street (RS) Series suspension kit is the most popular coilover. Featuring a 36-way damping and rebound adjustable monotube design, Street coilovers are perfect for the modified street car that also sees occasional track days. This coilover has separate height and preload adjustments allowing for optimal suspension tuning while maintaining full strut travel at all times.
Street Coilover Suspension Kit
- There are rubber top mount and pillowball rubber top mount of street McPherson coilover for your options, it also keeps the original comfort setup for 60%.
- 36-way damping setting is able to adjust the damping settings freely to meet the requirement of street setup and enjoy the hedonics of speed.
- Use SAE9254 materials for spring to avoid changing shape and 6061 aluminium to avoid the rusty when it snows.
- To adjust the bottom mount to reach the ride height desired and no need to compress the spring.
- Use the spring bearing to avoid the unusual sound when turning the steering wheel.
- The ride height adjustable function is able to prevent the spring perch to compress the spring and avoid the unusual sound. Besides, this function avoids the situation that you raise or lower the ride height too much and cause the spring perch does not snug the spring, which will damage the coilover. Our coilover can be adjusted ±30mm from OE ride height.
- If there is no application desired, we can customize the coilover for you to meet the requirements.
- All applications listed on our website are for 2WD model unless we specify 4WD.
- The “model year” defined for each application on our website might be different from the ones in each country; therefore, please confirm the “production years” with us if you cannot make sure.