|Coil-over kits designed for aggressive street applications and circuit use. More adjustment capabilities for fine tuning the suspension system when trying to accomodate for different road conditions. Especially useful for sensitive drivers that are looking for precise feedback and control.
The Street / Circuit level suspension coilovers are all full independent ride height adjustable meaning the spring preload & shock stroke is fully retained when changing the vehicle height. The shock absorbers all feature an adjustable dampening system.
- 40 way adjustable needle valve shock absorber w/ redesigned base valve
- Low compression twin-tube shock absorber with redesigned base valve
- Full height adjustable structure, for full shock stroke capabilities
- Precision cut shock case thread with special coating
- Quiet operation
- Ribbed lower bracket made with different metal according to each vehicle.
- ECon2 Electronic Damper Control Unit compatible
- Each suspension exceeds over 500 hours of elemental testing standards